Senior Team Leader - Prospect

Full-time or Part-time | Prospect (SA)


Role: Senior Team Leader | Full-Time or Part-Time


Location: Adelaide (Prospect Clinic)


Caseload: You will take over an existing clinical caseload and provide one-on-one mentoring and education for 4+ physios and 1 exercise physiologist. The position is approximately an 80% clinically focused role with the remaining 20% being management focused.


Experience: 5+ years (Management/Leadership desirable)


Remuneration: Remuneration is commensurate with experience and will include a base rate plus incentive structure based on performance. The right candidate may be eligible to apply for a clinic partner role that involves business ownership in the future.


Opportunities: Our regional partner (physiotherapist) and current director will provide clinical and business mentoring, and you will have access to clinical and business leadership training programs. This role will enable you to set your own roster, approve your own leave and it may be possible to be performed over four days. For the right candidate, the role will have the potential for clinic partnership opportunities. This will enable the partner to purchase equity in the business and be eligible for dividends on a quarterly basis.


ABOUT US:

As a part of the Healthia group, The Physio Clinic employees have access to a network of more than 700 Allied Health Professionals in over 120 locations across Australia. This exceptional team encourages a culture that fosters outstanding clinical care, educational opportunities, and career development of all staff. The group aspires to enable our staff to find their individual clinical personality and use your developed skills to be an asset to our dynamic team.

We encourage staff development and curiosity and aim to achieve this for our practitioners personally through extensive support in Professional Development (clinical and business). In addition, we facilitate a comprehensive in-house PD program and have an annual conference based in sunny QLD.


About The Physio Clinic:

Our Prospect location was built-in 2011 and is equipped with large private consulting rooms, on-site rehabilitation gym/pilates studio, and access to local hydrotherapy pools. We strongly believe that team culture and supporting our clinicians/ admin is key to a successful clinic. This is why we are looking for a leader who is passionate about their team, physiotherapy, business growth and the Prospect community.


The Physio Clinic has been offering high quality, patient-centred care to our loyal clients for over 20 years. We now have three clinic locations at Prospect, Marryatville and Blackwood, encompassing gym rehabilitation, pilates-style exercises, hydrotherapy, and private consulting rooms, and private inpatient orthopaedics. You will be working alongside experienced clinicians in the areas of Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic, Neurological, Vestibular, Paediatric, Oncology, Women's Health and Exercise Physiologists.


Check out our website https://www.thephysioclinic.com.au/ for more about us.


ABOUT YOU:

  • A caring, empathetic individual with the ability to build great relationships with your team

  • A motivated and pro-active team player who also has the ability to work autonomously when required

  • Excellent communication and organisational skills

  • Loyalty and a commitment to building a great team

If you have any questions about this unique opportunity, we would love to have a confidential chat and answer any queries. Feel free to email Kate@thephysioclinic.com.au

If you are interested in joining our wonderful team, please apply below.